Schedule Your Enrollment Consultation
Receive an email confirmation during our weekday hours.
Successful Learning's 30-minute enrollment consultations are planning sessions for your child's success. Bring your child's recent report card, test results, samples of work, and your day planner. Instructional tutoring helps all students with coursework content, learning strategies, critical thinking skills, organizational and soft skills. Read some of parent testimonials below.
Schedule a 30-minute consultation with our director. The purpose is to address your child's unique needs, such as:
- concerns you have about your child's learning process
- ways to improve test-taking skills
- individualized learning plans
- receive a written cost proposal
Affordable Individualized Instructional Tutoring since 1993
Professional certified teachers
Read testimonials from some of our
amazing parents and their children!
"Thanks so much for everything your team does for the kids! Definitely well worth the time, effort, and money." -family member of a 2nd grader
"My daughter got her STAAR test (which I do not like!) results, but she made "advanced" on math and reading!! She has struggled with even passing in the past. Again, thank you for your work with her." -mother of a 5th grader
Copyright 2008-2017 Successful Learning Center
632-B North Hwy 123 Bypass | Seguin, Texas, 78155, U.S.A.
"You definitely know what you are doing, and definitely do it well! Thank you for helping my son." -mother of a 3rd grader
"You (tutor) made learning Algebra and taking the EOC test fun. I actually enjoyed this." - Algebra student
"Oh (my son) is so thrilled! I'm so glad he enjoys it so much because it has helped tremendously! Thank you for working with me and our schedule." - mother of a 1st grader
PreK-8 Individualized Educational Services & Tutoring
1. You get frustrated trying to help your child with homework.
2. Your child loses confidence and motivation.
3. Your child spends too much time on homework and is frustrated.
4. Your child’s grades change.
5. Your child’s behavior changes at home.
6. Your child loses interest in learning.
7. Your child makes excuses for not going to school.
8. Your child’s teacher recommends tutoring.
9. Your child’s behavior in the classroom changes.
10.Your child says “I’m stupid,” “I can’t do this,” or “I give up.”
We help your child enjoy learning!
It’s hard for parents to watch their children struggle in school. Knowing when they need help can be just as hard. Here are a few key points that will help you judge if your child needs tutoring.